Pennant Teams Round One
Warren Mark D
|Peter W Ben T|
Lyndsey N Jen R
Ray Q Elisa R
Tony S Karen L
Siobhan Paul Ryan
Jason Lynne H
Tony D Shirley
Narelle Mike C
Julie Cadd Joan B
Geoff H JC
Greg L Shaun
Chris G Greta
Pat G Jonard
- Please note that teams will change from week to week.
- Unless Selectors are otherwise notified it is the responsibility of the listed Skip on each rink to make three phone calls or make contact with the other players on their rink.
- If Players are unavailable for assigned date please inform Selectors and your rink Skip asap.
- Players are not to move from their designated position, without the direction of the Selectors prior to the day of the event.
- Pennant starts at 1pm, cost is $10/player and draw will be posted soon.
- All players are expected to attend Pennant Training
- Thurs from 5pm to 7pm
- In Pennant training the two Rinks in your side will play 4s against each other.
- If you wish to set an earlier time with your Team and it suits all eight players can the Skips let Selectors know of the alternate practice time.
- Players must have Darwin Bowls Club Pennant Shirt and Pennant shorts or royal blue skort.
- Player must also have regulation Bowls shoes, these can be purchased at the Cricket and Football shop, online or from Savva Shoes Nightcliff for a more vintage style shoe.
- YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PLAY IN INCORRECT FOOTWEAR OR BOTTOMS!
Pete Degreenlaw: 0414099064
John Meneguzzi: 0407452323
Colleen Orr: 0427009227